August 18, 2014 -
Fourteen Partners Earned Title "2015 Best Lawyers" and One Partner Named "Lawyer of the Year"
Fourteen SRBC partners have been recognized by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2015. In addition, David Barry earned special recognition as "Boston Lawyer of the Year" for Product Liability Litigation-Defendants.
Sugarman, Rogers is proud to congratulate David Barry on being named “Boston Lawyer of the Year,” and the fourteen nationally ranked “2015 Best Lawyers” listed below.
- Michael S. Appel (Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs)
- David A. Barry (Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs and “Lawyer of the Year” Product Liability Litigation – Defendants)
- Edward J. Barshak (Commercial Litigation, Family Law and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants)
- William L. Boesch (Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants)
- Anthony M. Doniger (Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation and Family Law)
- Samuel M. Furgang (Insurance Law)
- Alan S. Geismer (Family Law)
- Lisa C. Goodheart (Litigation - Environmental and Environmental Law)
- Susan A. Hartnett (Appellate Law and Insurance Law)
- Jean A. Musiker (Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor & Employment)
- Christine M. Netski (Commercial Litigation)
- Regina E. Roman (Insurance Law and Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants)
- Dylan Sanders (Litigation - Environmental and Environmental Law)
- Jeffrey S. Stern (Arbitration and Mediation)
Best Lawyers is the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession. Recognition by Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly 5 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. The SRBC attorneys included in Best Lawyers reflect the breadth and depth of the firm’s areas of specialty.